Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Post office

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Assalamualaikum

Hi

My second job requires me to go to post office a lot. Normally I don't go to the one in OU for one simple reason, ramai gila orang! especially during lunch hour. I'll go there ONLY if I am desperate.

So the other day, I had to, but this time, I'm prepared. I brought my lunch with me.

From the look of it, I can tell that 20 people with numbers before me must have not been a regular at that post office because as soon as I unwrapped my lunch, around 10 or so of them stared at my food.


Try resist this

The way they stared at my rice wrap, perrrrrggghhhhhh. one of them even got up and hurriedly asked the post woman whether she can cut queue or not.

hehe.

so I enjoyed the attention, for a while. After than the hadith about sharing your food comes to mind. berlagak lagi kan dah makhruh makan depan orang. T-T

***

You know why I take accountancy in the first place? the real reason? I want to be bank-counter-person (dunno the real job title for it, alaaa you know, the one who entertains you at the counter)

I adore the job. They meet different people with different attitude everyday. How cool is that? 

So when I saw the post woman being rude to this one uncle, I couldn't contain my anger. The uncle waited for 2 hours or so, had to walk away,just like that, just because he miss-remembered his number. He remembered it as 274 when it's actually 272. only 2 difference!

The uncle looked so sad when he walked away! T-T It makes me miss Yayi. :'(((((((

***

As I am writing this, Rosy lovers is currently playing on TV. oh Airhead Seunhwa, your acting improved a lot! wait wait what? don't kiss..... ok bye guys,  need to concentrate. :)

Post a Comment