Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Learn

Monday, August 31, 2015

Assalamualaikum

Hi

We, Malay need to learn to honour our promises.

Sorry for generalising us all but from my experience, I notice, most of us don't.

The other day, I set up an appointment with a house agent at 11 a.m. He reached at 12.30 p.m.

sigh.

One and a half hour late is definitely not "almost there".


Actually, if it were up to me, I would have left...but because I went there with my mum, the most patient person ever, we waited.

This is not the first time though. I've always had this problem with Malay.

Why though? Is there something wrong with our DNA?

We need to learn from other races especially Chinese. They always make it on time. (based on experience). Even if they were going to reach late, at least, they have the courtesy to inform me that they're running late.

sigh.

We need to change guys. For the sake of our race.

Post a Comment