Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Visit my IG

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Assalamualaikum 

This is the conversation that I heard today, 

“Alaaaa tumpang je la insta insta orang famous tu. Cakap kalau nak *insert product*, pergi kat instagram ko,” 

As soon as I heard it I was screaming “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” in my brain. No please no. That’s a spam. Which is for me, is the lowest of the lowest kind of entrepreneur. What’s hurt is that sometimes, the person doing it is just an innocent person who doesn’t even know that what he/she is doing is wrong and is widely frown upon.

How to educate this kind of people? How to teach them proper marketing? I know we had seminars and all but almost all of it are paid seminars which I don't think this small entrepreneur can afford. We can't blame the speakers for charging a fee either because personally, I think they deserve the fees considering the amount of effort they put to reach where there are now.

So how? Who should conduct this free seminars? and the most important question here, would this free seminar attracted the people that need help earlier?

hmmmmmm...

***

A little announcement on Jumitraf:

I'd let go of the business. It's now being own solely by my mum. I'm only helping out now. Honestly, she's doing so much better than me! For now she only focus on offline sale which is why she doesn't even care about the instagram page but looking at how well she did offline, I think she'll start selling online soon!

No, I'm not giving up on doing business, not yet. I just need some time to figure out what I want, what's my direction. I want to do things properly and sadly, the only way to do it now is to start over. Till then, pray for me. :)

Post a Comment