Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

"You're my friend...and the love of my life"

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Assalamualaikum

Today, I finally catch the final episode of Hot in Cleveland. The finale, is everything I hope it to be.... and more.

The end of a TV series is always a bittersweet goodbye. I love that in the end everyone finds their happy ending and presumably live happily ever after but can't we continuously see you being happy.. on screen? :'(

haha. Okay I know I'm being childish.

Back to Hot in Cleveland, I love the show because of it's characters. Though F.R.I.E.N.D.S is my favourite, I can relate more with this show as it centered only on female characters. The struggles/dilemmas/funs they had... it's easy to relate and understand.

Anyway, I hope someday....I'll find my happiness...like you guys did :) 

So long, ahjummas. 


Disclaimer: When I say I hope I find my happiness it's not that I am not happy currently but now I am still struggling to fit in this world, to find my purpose, to find my passion. Until I find it, it's quite hard to be completely happy

Post a Comment