MAT RI YE

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Asalamualaikum



Selamat Hari Raya everyone! It's a loooonnngg holiday so I hope u guys enjoy your Raya with your love ones...but if you're among one of the sad people that have to work during Raya like me (boooo!), Raya kan sebulan. Balas dendam habis habisan.

Speaking of which, you know all those sad stories about ungrateful child who has to work during Raya leaving him/her parents lonely that commercial companies always used for Raya? When I was younger, I used to agree with all of that. I mean, is work really that important? Can't they do it some other time?

Now I know. They can't. I can't.

Similar to staying back late. A lot of people talks about productivity. Saying that people who stays late in office are unproductive ones but truthfully, it's not all that.

In all honesty, do you think everyone prefers chatting and playing around during office hour over leaving early? Sometimes, we have to adhere to schedules and datelines. For instances, there are reports that can only be run after system closes and must be submitted on the day itself. With only one day window to finish everything, even the most productive person in the whole wide world would have to stay back too.

However, don't use this as an excuse to neglect your parents. Our parents are much more understanding than what we give them credit to.

For instance, my parents taught me that if we can't be there for Raya, go back before Raya. Do everything that needs to be done during Raya like bermaaf-maafan, gives duit Raya and all at that time. So when actual Raya comes, your parents won't be that sad since you guys sort of celebrated Raya already.

Kalau lima tahun tak balik tanpa khabar berita, tu memang derhaka, :P


Selamat Hari Raya again to everyone from me and my family. If we wronged you in the past, please please forgive us. Maaf Zahir Batin.

Post a Comment

where to find me

subscribe for updates

Athirah Fauzi © . QUINN CREATIVES .