Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Tabung Haji x Maybank

Wednesday, May 24, 2017


Assalamualaikum

Do you know that we can now manage our Tabung Haji account in Maybank2u? I was ecstatic when I first notice that little Tabung Haji link on the webpage! 

Has it always been there? Did I miss the train? I doubt so because I've been using Maybank2u on monthly basis and I never notice this before. So if you miss the train like me, here is step by step on how to link your Tabung Haji account to Maybank.


To register your account
> The easiest way is through Maybank ATM.
1. Pick Tabung Haji from the ATM menu page
2. Pick Register TH account to ATM card
3. Key in your TH account number and TH account bank book serial number
4. and voila! You can now manage your TH account with Maybank!

It's super convenient! and this has it pros and cons. Pro: Managing your TH account would be a breeze. You can easily check your balance and top up your investment. Con: Withdrawing from TH would also be a breeze and if you're like me, the one who likes to borrow from their own saving/investment, you'll end up spending everything. -_____________-

You know yourself best so up to you. =P 

p/s: I wouldn't blame you if you still register though you lack self control because I register too!! #prayforathirahsfuture

1 comment :

  1. where to check the passbook serial number? bcause there is no book given.

    ReplyDelete