Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Ida & Iman

Friday, November 10, 2017


[WARNING] - Proceed if you're a fan of Vivy and keep yourself updated with Vivy's life....wait what? this came out so wrong....I swear I am not a stalker! I just errmmm...follow her on social medias....errmmm....well...rather actively =P If you don't know Vivy, you won't understand a thing...I'm sorry in advance.

Assalamualaikum

With lots of knowledge transfer (KT) going on in my life, I have people coming over to my desk all the time....I mean, I am not even a Lead but I have an extra chair at my small work space for people who came over. 

One day, after I finished one of my KT session,

Faten: So V, at 4 pm, I blocked your calendar for your meeting with xxx.
Fath: and after that, could you please let us know your schedule? I want to update your calendar.
Me: hah??????
Faten: Kitorang PA you. I Iman, Fath Ida, you Vivy!

hahahahahaahahahaahhahahahaha. I die laughing.

Me: Eh cop. Asal you (Faten) Iman, Fath Ida pulak? (Iman is more popular as a PA than Ida)
Faten: I nak kerje dUCk so I Iman laaaa (Iman was given a position at dUCk after she concluded her PA days)
Fath: I ok je Ida, Ida hot. (Ida is indeed hotter)

ok wait....explaining things, it's tiring! from now on I am just gonna assume you know what and who I am talking about =P


Several days passed by and we are still with this joke. I still pretend to be Vivy and they still pretend that they're my PAs.....kept checking on me, they asked my permission to go back, I scolded them for coming in later than me, they pretended to be stress over dUCk's recent quality issue (opps!), it has been hilarious....for us. People around us rolled their eyes and thought we're annoying....So we gave them roles too so they don't feel left out.

Kak Ila is now Kak Siti cause she's so easily amazed and always mix up her words, Ikin is now Abang Mizal because she's the only Bro among us (wait I haven't told you the story of how Ikin got "Bro" as a nickname!), Del is Kak Win/Mariam/Attyusof yes she is still having identity crisis.

So now, we have the whole Fashion Valet/dUCk team in SLB....well, minus Fadza....I am still yet to find my Fadza.

Post a Comment