Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Boyzzz

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Assalamualaikum. :)

Growing up, I am always the anti-boy kind of girl. I don't mingle with them, I don't care about them, I avoid them.

I only be friend with people close to me. Omg, come to think of it, my boy friends are all my ex-classmates! Not batchmates but classmates! No wonder I have only a few friends. -.-'

But OBS changes everything. I did not realised the effect until Ain pointed it out one day,

'Wah, tirah, confident gila,'

All after she saw me talking with our ex-batchmates whom I am not close with at all before, comfortably.

Why am I writing this now? Bcos I miss my old self. I miss when I am not comfortable at all talking to boys. I miss the time when no boys will even dare to talk to me cause they know I don't like it (I know this after I received a farewell note from my new classmate saying sorry we didnt hv the chance to be friend. He was scared of me after the boys warned him that I am the unfriendliest girl in school. haha!) And I miss gossipping with my girls without having a boy sticking his ears in, trying to listen every single word we're saying!

Awww I miss that! What happen to me?

Sorry boys. it's not you, it's me.

Post a Comment