Hi. :)
Last weekend I had the honor to attend 2 big events for 2 important people in my life.
the first one is my sahabat, Dayah's wedding.
Dah jadi bini orang dah weeeehhhhhhhh! Hopefully lepas ni kurang lah kegarangan.
weddings are like mini reunion. I had fun catching up with my friends. Everyone looks different now. much much more mature than they were in uni.
so, anyone wants to marry us?
next is Majlis Cukur Jambul for our new addition of the gang. our Adam Airiel.
if you know me, you know how awkward I can be around babies. I used to think that it's pointless to talk to babies. they don't understand you and they absolutely can not respond you. and for me, baby talk is annoying.
but,
the second I hold Adam, I started rapping,
'Siapa niiiii? Siapa niiiii? Adammmmmm alololololololollollolo chak chak chak'
enough to make my friends rolled their eyes. T-T
I lose my hold-a-baby-ginity. yup. first time. didn't I look like a pro? :) now I miss him already. otoke? :'(
***
when I was watching HIMYM finale, it kinda hit me, does friendship has an expire date? Do people stop be friends with each other as they move on with their life?
I miss this. us, together.
We are still friends. but we grow apart. we do not live in the same house anymore, not even the same state. it is something that we all have to accept, People change, people grow. As we move on with our life, other things will become our priority.
However, I am forever thankful to these friends of mine that even till now, whenever we have time to meet, we'll instantly argue about random things. Polite is good. but to be polite with these people would have meant that we're not best friend anymore. So far, we still are.





Post a Comment