Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

WHERE TO SHOP FOR SKIN FOOD IN SEOUL?

Friday, September 18, 2015

Assalamualaikum

I know I know I promised to update on my cosmetic shopping experience in Seoul but you know, laziness kicking in. Soooo one year later, here we are :)

To tell you truth, I have a lot of expectation whenever I walk into a Skin Food shop because the sales girls that we have in Malaysia is so nice and friendly (except for the new Mid Valley and Sibu girl), I hoped for the same from its shop in its birth land.

Well, shame on me for having such a delusional expectation. Even people from the same family act differently why do I expect people work for the same company would behave similarly?

I told you I don't like Myeondong salesgirl right? Now, I will tell you where I have the best experience ever in shopping for Skin Food product.

Dongdaemun

I love it! The salesgirl is super friendly. Though she speak broken english, she answers every single question that we had diligently! Remember pigmentation that we ask around in Myeondong? It's no surprise that the Dongdaemun girl does not know what is it too, but it's on the way she handles it that makes her a lot better salesgirl than Myeongdong salesgirl.

She ask us what is it and we reply her with "dark, black" and she get it right away! See it's not that complicated! You just have to make effort. At least that day she go back home knowing that she learn a new thing.

I shop around Hongdae too but Dongdaemun girl Jjang! So if I have to rate the 4 stores (2 stores in Myeondong) that I went in Seoul

Dongdaemun > Hongdae > Myeondong

How about you?

Picture source:Have Halal with Travel

Btw, I have been ask a lot if Skin Food really works and when I reply them "Yes" they always ask me back whether I have a sensitive skin or whether I had any problem to begin with. I admit, when it comes to skin, I've been blessed with a good one. I don't have any serious issue with it. The biggest pimple I ever had was during haze recently and that's it. However, I can tell you this, Skin Food is the only product that I can actually feel and see the difference with or without it. Before Skin Food, I don't even bother which skin care range I use because I use it cause I need it not that I love it.

I think people around me must have felt it too. So far, I have successfully converted my mum, Dik Yah, Ayu, Atin, Ajid (Ayu's brother) to a skinfodian. Hmmmm should I ask for a commission from skinfood?

I think it's similar to the dish detergent "Joy". Before we use it, we don't really bother which brand we use, but after we use it, we can't use others. Right?

You don't use "Joy"? Why not?

Post a Comment