Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

GIRL CRUSH

Friday, June 23, 2017


Assalamualaikum



You know what I find hard to relate to? People with lots of energy.

If you're familiar with the term "girl crush", you would have known that not all girls fight each other all the time. We like each other too....some of which we like too much it become girl crush. I have girl crush on lots of girls. If for whatever reason you're so bored and you decided to see my instagram following list, you would notice that besides my friends and instashops (can't live without them), almost all are made out of girls. Some of whom my friends consider me a fanatic of since I make it a daily routine to check on their social media account before I finish my day. -_-

One of the things they all have in comment which btw I find it hard to relate to is; they all have so much energy to go out to socialize, almost every day! I mean, why go out on weekdays? Do you not get tired? How can someone has so much energy to have corporate job by day, a cafe owner by night and still can squeeze in some bonding time with friends? 

I hardly schedule anything on weekdays. Even on weekends, I make plans only on Saturday because Sunday is a preparation for work day. Even with that, I sometime reject meet up session with friends for some me time -________- seriously, how much me time do you need girl? and what's surprising is that even with all those resting, I am still tired, all the time!

I just finish reading bunch of Alia's old blog post and I realise everyone is given exactly the same amount of time everyday and things she could do in 24 hours, are so much more that things I get done in a week. I can't blame my introvert side anymore. There's a line between a lazy person and an introvert and I just cross the border by becoming a lazy introvert.


Post a Comment