Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Let it out

Thursday, October 18, 2018


Assalamualaikum

Today, before we leave, me and Erlia stopped by Wei Ying's place just to quickly catch up with her....now when I say quick, I don't expect that it's going to be one full hour! haha. She has a lot to say. Work and people have been stressing her out, she's not even smiling anymore! Now, let me tell you something about Wei Ying...she's the type who laughs hysterically as soon as she wakes up, she eats banana to keep herself happy and she is always smiling, regardless of situation. So when someone like that say that she can't even smile anymore, that's alarming.

So we talked, laughed, and talked some more at the end of the conversation, she thank us and she was like, "thank you ah. After talking about it I feel better, I am not angry anymore,". Of course, I scolded her for not coming to me, I have the best workstation on the floor for a reason. It's the best spot to gossip (and badmouth others)! 


Btw, I feel bad. Ever since we change team, I haven't been paying much attention to my old juniors. They are struggling and I know nothing about it. :'( I remember the other day Del was telling how kesian she felt towards Julius and Nana. She stopped by their place on her way to our boss's room and Nana and Julius face lights up like Del was their savior or something. That's sad.

***

I know that everyone cope with stress differently, but I think, for most people, talking helps, so talk and laugh it all out. Not to everyone though...because some negative people might stress you even more, choose who makes you happy, might need a little bit try and error there but you'll find someone. I told Wei Ying even I need weekly dosage of Nanda (my previous previous lead) to stay sane! Find you support system, don't keep everything to yourself. Talk. Let it all out.

Post a Comment