Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

MEAN GIRLS

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Assalamualaikum.


Dik Yah has always been obsessed with water bottle. She changes hers regularly. I know! what a weird obsession.

Nevertheless, one day, she came home with a new bottle. She said it's a gift from her best friends but judging from how the bottle looks like, Emak knew something was wrong.

First, the bottle is PINK!!!!

and she hates dislike pink. (Couldn't blame her though. If you have pink-freak sister like me, you'll ended up like her too)

Her best friends should have known better and would have not bought her anything pink.

Second, she asked us to do whatever we want with the bottle.

MAJOR HINT. How can she asked us to do anything we want to a gift given by her best friend?? 

Something must have been wrong.

After hours of interrogation, she yielded. a boy gave it too her and judging from her reaction, it must have been from a boy who likes her and obviously, she does not like the boy back.

oh don't worry. I am sure there's nothing wrong with the boy, It's just us, our family.

but looking at how mean she treated the gift, I pity the boy. He took the time and effort to buy her a present with his own pocket money, all for what? She didn't appreciate it at all.

What a mean girl.

I was about to give her two days lecture,

but

looking back, I was worse!

When I was 8 or something, I've decided there and then,

'I'll never let any boy who likes me........spent on me'

Since then, I've been rejecting a lot of gifts (yeah......used to be popular. what happen to my life?).

At that age, I was very clear on my likes and dislike. A lot of my life philosophy that I hold on till today was created at that age. I'd even prepare all the reasons behind the philosophy, you know in case anyone ask. 

or if not, when I decided to tell stories on it.

Like today.

the reason why I came out with the mentioned philosophy is, I don't like to gives people hopes. When I know nothing is going to happen, ever, I think it's wrong for me to accept the gifts. I think it's better to stop it all, when it's still early. I believe it will hurt less.

WOW.

what a wise kid. 
Bravo 8-year-old me bravo.

or so I thought.

No doubt, it's a good philosophy.

Execution -> all over the place.

I was mean.

When I was 8 I humiliated a boy in front of all standard 6 seniors when I rejected his heart-shaped-pen in front of their class. He stopped liking me immediately. not just stop, I think he hates me.

When I was 11 I pinched a boy for rejecting the gift that I returned. (good memory :D. 2 years back I reconnected with him and the first thing he asked me 'cubit power lagi ke tak?' LOL)

When I am older, I made boys cried when I return their gifts.

see, all-over-the-place.

My point is, it is good to have good life principle and stick to it because that'll define you for who you are, but you must plan the execution as well. It's wrong to hurt others along the process.

I made a lot of enemies. I'm a bad memories for others and I'm sure, the boys still hate me.

So Dik Yah, if you're reading this, learn from me! plan your execution.

***

On a separate note, when I told my friends about my past mistake, they went 

'oh no wonder la ko single lagi. balasan tuhan,'

- __________________-

Post a Comment