There was a period where I used to call my male teacher/lecturer Sir {insert name}. For example Sir Ridhuan, Sir Gopi. Sometimes, I realise it's wrong but since everybody is doing it, peeeerrr preeeasuuurrree weh!
It's like the experiment they did in Liar Game where when asked a question, though you know the answer was clearly A, but since everybody in the class answered B, you're tempted to change your answer too!
One day, someone slap some sense to me. When I mentioned my lecturer as Sir Gopi, my friend went "wow SIR Gopi" ....I was like "why? betul la! Habis tu nak panggil apa lagi?" (overconfident)... and my friend went "ermmm I don't know. Encik Gopi?" and again, overconfident me went, "sama la kan!"
T_________T
I've forgotten that whole scenario until our new intern, she calls everyone Sir something which the now Sir Nazi in me, could not accept....and she calls me "Kakak" too though I told her repeatedly I am not Kakak.
I don't like this girl. >;<
P/s: Jokes aside, please don't use Sir in front of anyone's name. You'll dishonor Alfred. (If you know what I mean dear classmates :P )
Assalamualaikum
Post a Comment