First, I’m sorry. I’m sorry we kept having this kind of talk. I’m sorry the reason we’re having this kind of talk is because I kept bitching about u. I’m sorry I kept bitching about u when obviously, u did nothing at all. I’m sorry my mouth just wouldn’t shut.
I don’t know why I have to write it here to be completely honest with u. Yes. I wasn’t completely honest before. I left the part where I am also shamefully, bitching about u.
Honestly, I have no idea what when wrong. We had good times together. Times that I’ll cherish. In fact, I actually love u. This is not the fake I love u, u love me crap that girls always do. I really really do love u. Although I bitch about u. -.-“
The thing is, I have very conflicting heart, mind and mouth. These 3, they don’t get along. All the bad things were done by the mouth and sometimes the brain but never the heart. I may not make any sense here. How could someone love the same person she says bad things about? Well I do. I just forget things. Sometimes I forget how much I love u and how much u meant to me. I forget.
Maybe you were right. We were different. Not bad but different.
Tapi dosa tetap dosa Athirah. I know I can’t simply ask for your forgiveness when I clearly hurt your feelings. Doesn’t matter intentionally or unintentionally. We cannot undo things that had been done. That’s what I have to live with.
And if after this, u decided not to be friends anymore, I understand. Completely.
However, I miss you friend.
-AthirahFauzi-
Post a Comment