Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Day 1 : how old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Well, if I don’t know how old I am, I think I’ll be 20. For the rest of my life. Can I? Teeeeet. Of course you can’t. Impossible.

Why 20? I think all the good things happen when I was 20. My relationship with family was good and still is, my darlings were sweet, todak housemates were crazy, and my mood was always good. I think I enjoy myself too much that I care for nothing, not even food. Haha, yes. When I was 20, I weigh 60 kg. Tak payah cakap pun tahu. Tengok kaki la! -.-“

Because of this, if I am going to ask random strangers about how old they think I am, I think most of them will guess around 25 or 26, married dan ada anak. Because I look like ‘emak-emak’. I think so.

But not anymore! :)

I am all bones now. Hehe. U wish Athirah. U wish!

Actually, that’s partly true.

My upper part is all bones but not my lower body part. Not yet! I’ve lost 5 kg and I am still a pear.  I experience this before. Losing all the fat from upper body part first, then the legs. I hope I am determine enough to work till then.

Fighting!

Btw, weren’t we were talking about age?
-AthirahFauzi-

Post a Comment