Assalamualaikum. :)
HI!
one more week to go. one more week and then I'm flying. like a bird.
"flying like a bird," the metaphor that my colleague always use.
"wah, nanti u dah boleh terbang lah. macam itu burung,"
they even did the countdown for me. 10 hari lagi. 9 hari lagi. 8 hari lagi. hehe. cute. eh wait. are they happy that I'm leaving? errrrrr....
well, actually they envy me. because I was able to escape from my Senior. My senior is ....... well, she's too perfectionist? wait, I don't think that's right. Not perfectionist but ......fussy? yeah, maybe fussy. or crazy!
Because of her, all my group mates are trying to find other jobs. the old one of course. We do have new group mate. she's nice but now everyone talk bad things about her just because she's close to my Senior. poor her. I think my group mates had it enough already. They are now on rebel mode. they don't answer everytime she asks them something and they purposely do things slowly to torture her.
and me, being a trainee, I don't have much options, do I? I have to follow everything she said. I have to. I certainly cannot rebel. She may report to my supervisor and he may report to my lecturer and my lecturer may report to faculty. Oh gosh. and if I fail I have to repeat this process all over again. OHHHH NOOO!
and without me, like it or not, my group mates have to do all the works that I've been doing for the past 6 months I'm there. They beg me to continue but I had enough. 6 months are too long MIA. TOO LONG.....
xoxo : my mum is going to teach me how to sew. yeay! can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Post a Comment