Oleh kerana I pemalas nak update, dan 2011 dah 2 hari berlalu, so ini dia himpunan soalan-soalan yang belum dijawab.
12. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
Ini memang I ada contoh betul-betul depan mata. Abah I worried genius. Emak memang sangat joyful simpleton.
If I can choose of course it is joyful simpleton. Stress tahu kalau jadi worried genius ni. Sebab tu kot tekanan darah abah tinggi. (tak ada kaitan).
Tapi otoke. I rasa I dah terikut perangai abah. Worried genius. Not that I say I am a genius but I am more on the worried part.
13. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
Nowhere near. Sorry. :(
I promise in 2012 I’ll be a better friend. :)
14. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
Nak tahu satu rahsia? I always hate watching someone walk away. And I hate looking at someone’s back as they do so. And I hate goodbyes. (banyak betul tak suka).
So yea, my answer is good friend that move away.
15. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
I’d rather lose all my old memories. (‘50 first date’ freaks me out)
16. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
I takut banyak benda dan dah tak terkira dah berapa banyak yang jadi kenyataan.
17. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
It still is. However it does not upset me like the way it did before.
18. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
Semuanya yang berkaitan saat-saat gembira dengan keluarga terutamanya ibubapa lebih spesifik lagi dengan Abah.
What makes it so special?
Because everything is sooooo different now. We change. Most importantly, I change.
19. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
Sewaktu di MRSM.
20. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
Seperti sudah dinyatakan di sini. Ada ke orang yang betul-betul tahu mana baik mana jahat?
21. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
Yes I would. Satu juta dah cukup banyak dan I bukan orang tamak. Paling tamak pun I boleh jadi buat pelaburan dekat ASB. Kalaulah I ada duit banyak, I lagi sanggup goyang kaki dekat rumah sama tengok anak I membesar.
Yes, I don’t dream big.
22. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
Siapa dah praktikal mesti tahu betapa bosannya kalau tak ade kerja. Ke I sorang je rasa macam tu? Apa-apa pun, I lebih rela ada banyak kerja yang I suka dari duduk melanguk dekat office main angry bird.
23. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
Sometimes I do.
24. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
Yayi (Atuk). Ohhhhh fikir yayi je dah buat I macam nak nangis. :( Walaupun I tak lah macam cucu normal lain yang pergi peluk cium atuk diorang kan, tapi I sebenarnya sangat sayang dekat yayi.
Sebab yayi I sangat baik. Yayi I adalah antara contoh orang baik yang ditindas. Orang baik yang tak ada orang nak jaga hati dia sebab dia terlampau baik dan tak sanggup nak tunjuk kecik hati dekat orang.
25. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
Please read blog description.
26. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
Being alive : lives like u have tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after and the day after.
Truly living : lives like there’s no tomorrow.
27. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
I don’t calculate risk and reward often. I do things clumsily.
28. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mmistake?
Mistakes are embarrassing?
29. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Cakap apa saja yang I rasa nak cakap. Tak ada tapis-tapis.
30. Have you learned more about yourself by answering these questions the past 30 days?
Yes. I am incompetent .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Post a Comment