Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

malu malu kucing.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Assalamualaikum.

stranger  : 'eh ade blog tak?'
athirah   : errrr.......
friend     : ada!

kenapa nak takut orang baca? padahal kan tulis blog. published pulak tu. bukan nya private.

kenapa?

because I'm shy. hewhewhew. (kenapa suka gelak gedik sekarang ni?)

ok tak. eh tu faktor jugak sebenarnya tapi bukan faktor utama. I am shy. but then, shy is not the reason why I never personally told people that I have a blog. If anyone ask, I will just keep quiet.

the thing is, I write because I love it. I used to dream that someday I'll be a writer. but now we know that didn't work out. judging from the way I write, no opening, body conclusion semua, grammar kiok, thank god I did not pursue my dream. or else lingkup syarikat publikasi.

but then, I still want to share what I know (though very little), what I feel, what I see, with the world. I don't want to keep it to myself because remember my aim is to inspire people? haven't reached there yet but I'm trying. This way I will try to improve myself and also others. which is good cause we learn from each other.


some parts of me want to do that.

some parts of me don't. writing a blog is like inviting people into your life. Some people will say good things. Some may say bad things. Some may make fun of you. the 'make fun' thinggy is the one that I cannot stand. Though I try very hard to ignore what other people think of me, I am human, with ears, or eyes. I can here and I can read. I hear you and I can read you. How can I ignore all those nasty words.

Same with my blogshop. some people ask why so shy? why tak nak promote business? nak buat business mana boleh malu-malu.

tapi kalau tahu pun tapi buat bahan je buat ape? :'(

I hate when I am being serious but people don't get my message. am i too sweet? even marah pun nampak macam suka je? I do not. :'(

should learn how to ignore all these people. kan?

(see told you tak reti tulis. ni kenapa tiba-tiba penutup? pendahuluan dah la tak tally dengan isi)

Post a Comment