Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

work hard play hard.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Assalamualaikum.





 yes. life as an auditor can be tough. very tough. there are times, when I feel like quitting, I know, it's only been 3 months, I have 3 years and 9 months to go. otoke?

I don't know. Let's go with the flow. shall we?

thankfully I live with my friends. close friends. whose share the same job scope as I am. I know theoretically, ppl say we need diversification in life, or else our life would be boring, we don't share much, learn much, because we did the same thing, tak berkembang.

but wouldn't it nice to have someone who knows what you're doing, suffer the same thing, speaks the same language as you? I mean, I don't even have to tell them much, they understood it right away! 

and one thing about audit, you're exposed to various industry. Your job scope may be the same, but the client that you're auditing may not be in the same industry. See. still got room for sharing and learning. 

I might even consider getting married to an auditor! ahewhewhew.

and one other thing that I love about my friends, we play hard! not even a single weekend we stayed at home doing nothing. sure got things to do. aktiviti wajib, dinner every friday. different restaurant/warung every week. we just sit and talk. luahkan segala yang terbuku di hati. so we can let go. and start afresh the next monday. that's how we do it kerinchi style.










 my life. all jumbled up.

Post a Comment