Assalamualaikum. :)
“Life is too short to waste any amount of time on wondering what other people think about you. In the first place, if they had better things going on in their lives, they wouldn't have the time to sit around and talk about you. What's important to me is not others' opinions of me, but what's important to me is my opinion of myself.” - C. JoyBell C.and I was reminded by
Whenever I want to buy something, if I like something, I would second guess myself by saying 'it's too girlish la, too high la, too pink la and maaaaany more though I like it. In the end I end up buying what normal people would buy which is wrong! wrong in soooo many level. I broke womens' shopping code. Weren't we supposed to outshine one another and not be normal? ok tak.
We're women. We're suppose to buy what we love and what makes us feel good no matter what price it is! because we can. Here's to living life to the fullest! :))))
P/S : If she is ThePinkStilettos, I'm KurungMerahJambu.

Post a Comment