Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

BIMBO stuck in professional line

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Assalamualaikum :)

Hi.

Is it possible to have double life?

I am an Auditor and I like my job.

I do. (ok I better not let my colleagues read this or else I'll be mocked until the end of the world)

but as an auditor, people expect you to be smart, alert, sharp, focus, have good memory and all.

So when people approach me, they will straight away talk about businesses lah, economy lah, stocks lah, GST lah, and other things that are still related to my line of work.

I don't want to!

I am also a girl who likes shoes, handbags, gossips, celebrities, tv shows, korean dramas, k-pop stars and all.

Once I am not working, I wish to put my work aside.

Ask me about coach latest collection. ask me about who's dating who. as me about who's Na Jeong's husband. Ask me about where can you buy latest Bigbang light stick.

Ask me all those Bimbotic questions please.

I guess that is why the older you get, the tighter you hold on to memories. because when we're too focus living our busy working life, we tend to lose ourselves along the way.

memories, reminded us of who we were  and what we're capable of.

I am not saying changes are bad. Changes are good. Just make sure you're absolutely happy with it. If you're not, chances are, you're not ready for the changes, yet.



totally unrelated,

Trash is Kim Jae Joon!!!!!

I am #teamtrash and will always be #teamtrash. sorry Chil Bong. I like you, but you're a pretty boy.

I am going to miss you guys a lot. T.T

P/S : I am soooo excited that Oppa is the husband that I needed to update it somewhere. I can't put it on instagram or twitter because some of my friends haven't watched it yet. Hence, blog.

Post a Comment