Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Eleanor and Park

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Assalamualaikum,


I decided to read this book when I needed something light. Something to bring me out of the seriousness of work. A total chick flick. A story about boy meets girl, they fall in love and live happily ever after. 

And this book delivers that perfectly. Nothing more, nothing less. Everything revolves around Eleanor and Park and how they fall in love and how they miss each other and all. 

*** 

Teens might love this book. I love some parts of it too. Sometimes I caught myself grinning unnecessarily over mushy mushy teenage love between Eleanor and Park. What John Green says is true. The book kind of reminded you what it's like to be young and fall in love. 

*** 

I will never ever ever ever ever ever shops at teen's sections again. It’s call teen's sections for a reason.

Post a Comment