Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

My perfume seller

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Assalamualaikum.

Wedding is like mini reunion. Most of your friends and relatives would be there. Even the ones that you haven't kept in touch for the past years.


My dear friend here, is the one I have not met at all post high school! gila tak gila. and I miss her so much. I was so excited when I saw her at Pokka&Sity's wedding. I excitedly hugged her as soon as I can and do you know what I got? cold stare. -.-

I mean who would have done that to a friend that she haven't met in 7 years??? who? girl, after 7 years, you're practically stranger. Go back to the awkward first meeting's greeting please.

Thankfully, after 1 hour, we're back to our usual selves. We talk about life and all. It was nice.

I don't know about her, but for me, I know for sure, I will always love her. She's among the best people in my life. She teaches me about life when I needed it the most. She influence me to do good and to be good.

Thank you my friend.

Post a Comment