Assalamualaikum :)
Today is my birthday, so goodbye 23, welcome 24.
and I am making a big decision tomorrow. A decision that may upset a lot of people especially my beloved warriors that are battling the same war as me.
I am truly sorry.
but I have made my decision. It was hard, to come out with this decision. I have to consider a lot of things including you guys! Honestly, I love every single one of you and the thought of leaving you............hurts me more than you can ever imagine.
but this is me. this is a decision that I need to make for me to grow. It may be a good or a bad decision. I don't know it yet. If it is good, Alhamdulillah. If it is not, well, you can proudly say 'I TOLD YOU SO!' to me later.
but till then, please let me make this decision.
Goodbye my dear friends. My prayers will always be with you guys.
Sincerely,
the black sheep of the group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Post a Comment