It's fascinating how our brain and memories work. Small things like smell or song can trigger memories.
Whenever I smell my first cologne, I always be reminded of my youth. my time in MRSM. How I was once a naive little girl, thinking that other people's opinion matters to me, doing a lot of things just for the sake of fitting in, sad to say, I was quite mean.
and when I was in UiTM, my family moved to Sarawak. as much as I want to admit that I am strong, that I can be left alone, I am not. I am not at all ok during that period. and that was when I was introduced to korean wave. Family Outing helps A LOT! and BIGBANG too! I totally understand what Yoo Jin feels about Seo Tai Ji and Gil Ra Im towards Oska. These people, though they are someone distant, a celebrity, when they help you through tough time, they're close to heart. That's why I am a little bit protective towards all Family Outing and BIGBANG members (well not all. minus Seungri).
Recently, someone talks something bad about Hyori. my face instantly redden and I feel like if I don't back off, I am going to explode. It may looks ridiculous to you, but not for me.
Now I know the reason.
They were there during my tough time.
Now I understand. what obsession is really all about. We from the outside, have no right at all to condemn other people's obsession. They have their reason. You don't need to agree. You just need to accept. If you love them enough, it's easy. :)
Assalamualaikum. :)
Post a Comment