Assalamualaikum. :)
I miss this group. I miss us.
The last time all of us were together was in 2006, when they came to visit Anur and I in Terendak. I remember that day. They (Ajie, Kekwa, Yone) came, but they wanted to surprise us (Anur and I). Some of our batch mates saw them earlier at the park, but since we don’t want to have high hopes, we actually denied it. It can’t be them right?
Then they came to my room! I screamed my heart out!!!! Anur even cried *cough cengeng cough*
When I found this card, I actually felt guilty. I forgot all about us. I think we all do. It was sooo long ago. We forget that we were once this close. We were once someone precious to each other. Siap ada nama group lagi kot! Come to think of it, I went through a lot of first with them. First true friendship, first crush, first heart break, first time acting as wingman (for Anur and Wan), first time being a rebel, first quarrel among girlfriends, and a lot more.
When we were separated, we promised we’d be best of friends forever. We’ll be gang forever.
But look at us now. 9 years. 9 years!!
*
When I watched both Reply 1997 and 1994, I wished that I only have ONE group of friends that stay close, forever. The kind of relationship where no matter what happen, where we are, we always stick to the original group, only this friendship matter to us.
I remember being jealous with Yone’s new ‘gang’ in Taiping. *ceh, what’s so great about them. I can do that too!*
:D
But now I’m glad we all move on. I’m glad that we all find others, who we can be crazy and make good memories with.
I am glad that I have these guys in upper form.
(Sorry korang! Kenapa la semua gambar kita time ni selfie je. -.-)
I am glad I have Tahiks Todak in UiTM
and I am glad that I have these people (+arwah Shuhada) in Peneraju
For the me that I am today, I will be forever indebted to them. We grew up together, faced challenges together and be weird together.
Though we’re close, I can assure you, we are definitely not sisters from another mother! Sebab kalau ada sesiapa yang cakap macam tu mesti kene bahan kaw kaw sebab gedik cheesy sangat kenape?!!
Hehe.




Post a Comment