Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Kemahiran hidup

Monday, March 23, 2015

Assalamualaikum.

When Dain from 'Plus Nine Boys' brags about how she can change her own light bulb and recognises it as the moment she realise she can live without men, I remember thinking 'eleeeeehhhhh, what's the big deal? It's nothing. Changing bulb? piece of cake.'

or so I thought.

As of today, it has been 2 weeks since I have a completely dark bedroom.

one day, I accidently looked at myself through my side mirror, and OMG, gave me the shock of my life!!! My makeup was so poorly done, you can actually see traces of brushes on my face!

T_____T

Like how normal over-spoiled girl would react, I turn to Emak

'Emaaaaaakk~~ bilik takde lampu'

'Tak de lampu? Nanti tunggu Farid balik tukar'

WHAAATT? where did my independent, multi talented mum go?

'errrr tapi nanti lama la bergelap!'

'kalau tak nak tunggu, tukar sendiri'

'Ok tunggu Farid balik'

ok Dain, I acknowledge your skill.

Post a Comment