Assalamualaikum
Have someone ever praise you with,
‘Wow your eyes, they’re beautiful. They’re big and clear. I’ve never seen someone with eyes like yours’
and you decided to brag about it,
‘you know what, A said my eyes are big and beau..’
‘tiful, big and clear? It’s the first time he sees someone with eyes like yours?’
‘yeaaahhhh, how did you know? He said it to me just now!’
‘you know what, he says it to everyone else. The same old speech’
Krik krik
***
How would you feel?
Honestly, I am hurt. I feel cheated. Although I kind of know that person has that kind of personality, you know, the kind who praises you with all sort of sweet words before asking for a favor, you would expect that person to at least somehow say good things to you…..based on you. Not merely repeating a line from the same old script.
It hurts. a lot.
Disclaimer: Praises mentioned above is only an example. No he ever said such words to me. Don’t overreact Ayu, Ain, Anut, or whoever else still read my blog. :D
Post a Comment