Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

If an only if, I have the courage...

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Assalamualaikum

Despite my effort to actually love my life, there are several things that I wish I can change, right away.

One being to escape desk job.

When I was in audit I thought the problem was not having my own desk and I hate constantly working in other people's office. I feel like I don't belong anywhere I go. My office is not really my office since I spent in total maybe around 3 months there per year. My client's office is definitely not mine either....some even actually chase us away because come on, no matter how good a person you are, nobody likes auditor. Fact.

My current job, finally, I have the luxury to have my own little place. I have my own drawer and I can leave my shoes anytime I want without having my colleague complain 'kasut sapa ni?' since that is my place.

I was happy....for a while.

After six months....hmmmmmmm, enough to say, now I'm beginning to wonder if accountancy suits me in the first place.

The irony is, when I was younger, I love Accounting. I think I still do but why I hate the job so much?

After much complain and discussion with Ayu, the one who truly knows me in and out, we think, I only love to study accounting. I kind of agree with that. I love mystery and strangely, accounting problem is like a mystery to me, I love to solve them and the feelings I get when everything ties, 
a-muhh-zzziiinnng.

Sadly, there is a huge different between studying accounting and actually working as an accountant and pathetically, working doesn't give me much satisfaction as studying did.


I know I sound more like a spoil generation Y who run at the first sight of problem but otokeee??? my heart is not in this field. I'm kind of stuck in the middle now. I have a lot of other careers that I would love to persue (as an adult... no longer from fantasy of a teenage girl) but doing so would require me to start all over again, from below. Below equals lower pay and honestly I don't know whether I am ready for that. furthermore, I don't think my parents will agree with the shift. 

hah. I need help, please, anyone.

Post a Comment