Assalamualaikum
Remember Karma? the one that loves me unconditionally? the one that follows me around everywhere I go? yeah, that Karma.
Recently, Karma visited my career too.
When I was in audit, I could not understand why clients hate auditors so much. It's not our fault. Blame the law maker. Why did they have to make it a requirement for all companies to get audited. and sometimes I wish client will fully cooperate, you know, things like providing requested documents right away and I wish client will do their job and not bully us into doing it for them *cough draft account cough*
Now I am the client.
and I hate audit. told you Karma loves me. Audit makes me busy. I have to entertain auditor, prepare schedule for them it's just .....tiring. and the question they ask, repetitive! haha.
this is actually kind of funny. When in audit I sigh every time clients scold me cause I keep asking the same question. At that time, what's in my mind was I will not ask the same question over and over again if my client answers my queries correctly, the first time.
now as a client, I think auditors should ask proper question. Tell me exactly what kind of answer they expect so that I can construct my answer in a similar format.
hah. come to think of it, I think it's simple. I think the life long bad relationship between auditors and accountants can be fix with communication classes. If we could communicate better, maybe one day we can even see auditor and accountant hug each other!! to soon?
but of course some thing is actually repetitive request than a miscommunication. This kind of thing, my senior taught me how to deal with it,
"Why are they asking this again? Shout. shout at them." *I look at him with wide eyes* "Why? you experience clients shouting at you before, right?"
hmmm man got a point. hehe.
P/s: To friends that are still in audit firm, himneseyo chinguyaaa~ bertahan! Berape tahun je lagi tinggal All the best!:))
Post a Comment