Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Pink Guitar

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Assalamualaikum

Hi

I have a guitar that I like. It's a pink acoustic guitar. It's quite similar to Seohyun's guitar.... alaaa the one yang Yonghwa bought for her tu. 

You must be thinking what a tone deaf girl like me need a guitar for but who cares? It's beautiful and pink! Buy first then think what to do with it.

Sadly (fortunately?), a guitar is too expensive for impulse spending. So for the pass 8 months, I've been drooling over it.I will purposely walk pass that shop just to see the guitar. Sometimes, I even sit on the bench in front of the shop and stare (admire) the guitar through the glass door.

It somehow gives me hope. Drama sangat kan.

So today, I started my day with the same good feeling but but...but....

"WHERE IS MY GUITAR?"

It's not there anymore! I scanned the shop you know, it's really not there.

....

....

....

....


I guess this must have been what it's like to lose something you really really want.:'(

But then, this beg these questions,

generally,

"Do you lose something while doing nothing about it or did you give your all to acquire it but faith decided that it's not for you?"

"Is it too late to chase the thing you want most?"

"If not too late, will you start now?"

Post a Comment