Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Sell yourself - Part II

Friday, September 25, 2015

Assalamualaikum

Hi.

Salam Aidiladha! Hope you had a good one with your friends and family.

Anyway, omo. look at the time. Why am I still awake?

The thing is, I can't sleep! I tell you why. Normally, I will browse through instagram/twitter before I go to bed. Today was no exception. As I was scrolling down instagram, I stumbled upon a selfie posted by gorgeous Belle Alyahya and her father. Her gorgeous makeup and eye brow reminds me that I need to learn how to do my brow, so I go to youtube. What started of  innocently as someone with the intention to learn makeup for thick eyebrow turn so much bigger! I stumbled upon Sazan Barzani/Hendrix and oh I was inspired!!

Before this, the only beauty guru I go to is Marlena from Makeup Geek but now I found another good one! I'm ecstatic. 



Like Marlena, Sazan is also a girl who does a lot more than just makeup. These two girls, whenever they can, they will try to induce good in people, inspire and most importantly, they're not dumb. They're not bimbos who goes online just to be famous. They know exactly what they want out of putting themselves out there, focus and had work hard to be where they are right now, which is amazing!

Sazan had started this new series (actually not that new but well, she started it this year) called BYOB (Be your own boss) on her channel and this series is the one who's keeping me awake right now. Now, I have a lot of things to think about. My brain just can't stop spinning! Go check her BYOB series and see if you're as inspired as I am. :)

Post a Comment