Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Heart made of gold part II

Friday, October 9, 2015

Assalamualaikum

"I rasa kan, most of the Muslim, diorang kuat tau. They can withstand hardship very well"

Said my non-Muslim colleague during lunch earlier.

I give you a little synopsis.

She had this one Muslim friend. She was pregnant and overdue therefore, she had to be induce. After she was induced, there was some complication. Until now we don't even understand why, instead of doing caesar, the doctor opted out to vacuum the baby out! :'( By the time the baby was pushed/vacuum out, her head was bleeding. :'( The mother hold the bleeding baby for like 2 minutes before the baby died in her arm. :''(

Honestly, it was very easy to blame the doctors and hospital. Who would not?! I know I would! Which is why I have a loooonnngggggg way to go before I can actually go to heaven! :'(

The mother, she's a much bigger person than I can ever be. She accepted her fate. She accepted Allah's plan for her. She accepted that her daughter was only borrowed to her for that 2 minutes. She accepted that her daughter die pure.

What a beautiful soul. Her heart is so bright she inspire everyone around her. Now this is a heart made of gold!! This is the kind of Muslim that we all should aim to be. Instead of screaming loudly that "Muslim is the best", this small act of pureness, living by example, touches people the most.

Post a Comment