Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Mengungkit

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Mengunkit about money

is something that I hope I will never do....ever!

because once done, it's done. There's no turning back. Your good deeds turn to rubbish and you'll hurt the person receiving it so deep, it's almost impossible to forget.

I know I won't. No matter how hard I try, I never forget. Honestly, when a person did it, I feel betrayed. At first, when I receive the deed, I was thankful and touched that someone would do/give something good for/to me. My heart flutters, it sometimes turn into crush. However, when he/she mengungkit about it, the lovey-dovey bubble that I live in collapses, in an instant! 

I liked that person for the good in him/her then he/she stabbed me....so deep...it's impossible to heal.

Maybe it's just me....after all, I am a very dramatic person. :D

Assalamualaikum

Post a Comment