Assalamualaikum
Today, while waiting for the lift, I remember My Girl’s theory on elevator soulmate and I was like, why not? Okay, it’s decided. The person in this lift will be my husband! again, too much television
*ting*
The lift door opens. I was extremely nervous! This could really be my soulmate. This could be the How I Met Your Father moment. This could be it, when
An atuk presented himself.
Puhahahahahahhahahahhaha
Now that really wakes me up!
The thing is, it could have been anybody. It could be a lift full of people, it could be my boss, it could even be a woman but nooo, my life has to be dramatic...it has to be an Atuk and his hair has to be all white.. haha
#storyofmylife
***
Sassy Go Go ended recently. Is it logic for everything to tie up nicely in the end? No. Do I have any complain about it? Nooo! In fact this is what I love about school dramas. They have nice ending (minus School 2015 that is just blurghhh) and they relive memories. Let’s just all be happy for a moment before life like Misaeng comes kicking in.
“I cheer up for the person that I am today”
Post a Comment