Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Trust

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Assalamualaikum

Ever had so much works you feel like abandoning all?

I do.

My boss went back to her country for around one month and she left us a sweet email listing all the things we need to do in her absence. My name was the first to be mention and my task list is the longest. I sighed...actually sigh cause I still do. 

Honestly, I think it's unfair. Yes, I say I want to learn but don't you think others need to learn too?? Then I remembered something said by Sandra from Sunway on how boss view their worker.

"Amount of trust and potential that a boss can see in you is directly correlated with the amount of work she/he'll give you"

In short, when a boss give you more work than others, he/she trust you more to perform the job. He/she wants you to learn more. Soooooo...I should be flattered right?

-____-

Then when can we draw a line and say "No"? Any idea?


Post a Comment