1. Yesterday morning, I felt my face being touched here and there. When I open my eyes, Emak was there, lying in bed with me. I was annoyed because she kept asking me questions when I was obviously still sleeping! I answered what I can but the next thing I know, I'm off to another dreamworld. :D When I woke up again, she's not there anymore....and at that moment...I really really miss her.
2. I was having trouble sleeping last night due to my sore throat. I turned and turned for hours! Suddenly, Ain arrive from somewhere with a cup of hot water something..When I asked what is it, she ignored me and kept forcing me to faster drink it. It was warm lemon with honey water. awwwww this girl. <3
***
Sometimes, I tend to take people close to me for granted...because they're all so nice, I got used to being pampered, receiving things....while I continue to live selfishly. I don't say this often, but I am really thankful for all the good people I have in my life...and I hope I can be less selfish and repay them in the same way or more for all the things they've done for me.
Assalamualaikum
Post a Comment