Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

SURVIVING RAMADHAN

Monday, July 11, 2016

Assalamualaikum

If you're my best friends, you might have known that I always (literally) have chapped lip since......little? I think. People say it's directly correlated with dehydration and you have to drink plenty of water to heal it. Don't want to burst your bubble, but it can't! Drink as many water as you want, hydrate all you want, maybe it detoxify you, you would pee more but no, it will not heal your chapped lips...well at least for me it didn't.

So, for as long as I can remember, I always peel the dry skin off my lip and that is the sight that's so common to my best friends, when my lip bleeds, it doesn't surprise them anymore. They'll be like "oh, kopek bibir lagi,"

I have tried everything. really. Every single drugstore lip balm/lip care that they sell, I bought them...and none worked. seriously. I know it works for some of you which is great but I guess my case is too severe for them to help..tired of trying, I went commando and tried to live with it....and during that time, I feared Ramadhan. It's a whole new challenge. Not only it dried, it bleed with hard thick skin attached to it, it was ugggllllyyyyy. Last year Ramadhan was the worst and I decided that I had enough. I have to do something about it.

I did and life has been smooth sailing ever since

Estee Lauder Lip Conditioner

This workkkkssss! You have no idea how long I waited to write this review. I was cheated before. Some lip care worked for awhile around one or two months then it suddenly stop. I was devastated. Clinique worked for a good 4 months then it stopped too. So, this time, I waited for at least a year before I get really attached with the product..It's been a year already and this product hasn't give up on me!!! I love you foreverrrr please stayy close to meeeeee.

I am finally relieve from the misery of the curse lip....and what's so good about having a smooth lip? I can now wear lipstick!!! *throw confetti* Yup, never been able to wear any before because imagine a bold red lipstick colour on a chapped lips......OMGOSH WHAT HORROR STORY IS THIS??

Nowadays, I am obsessss with lipsticks....but then, this itself is a whole new challenge...because you can wear the best lip care in town, but if your lipstick is the drying type, you're dead too...In a way, I solve a problem to create another.

-__________-

Post a Comment