Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

A LOT OF DOORS

Friday, August 26, 2016

Assalamualaikum

Hi, we all are friends here right? So you might have known on what I have to go through this week. It's big. We can only try not to think about it, but so far, no one succeeded. Everyone talks about it all the time and I don't see this slowing down anytime soon. There's so much going on, too much information. I am beginning to understand the rationale behind this COB. If everyone is in office, I can only imagine the chaos we all would have to go through as we receive the news one by one. 

Even with this unexpected leave, our whatsapp group never stop beeping! Everyone is on the phone 24/7...This is by far, the most active whatsapp group I ever have in years! and yes, this trumps the busiest day on AC220 and Terendakian whatsapp group.



Obviously, there's two options...and for me, honestly, I want neither....and I admit, I am feeling ungrateful here...because some people really desperately want that other option...but I also know that I can say this because I am still, very much, single. My parents can take care of themselves (financially), I don't have a husband to share responsibilities with and I don't have children to feed. Their decision and my decision, will only affect me, ONLY me, which in this case, a good thing la kan.

The whole point is, this is one of the advantages of being single and carefree. =P (jokes aside, I know it's hard if you don't get what you want but every cloud has it's silver lining and really, when one door closes, other doors will open. have faith.)

Post a Comment