Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

WRONGFUL MEETING...NOT?

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Assalamualaikum


Earlier this year, something happen that make people question our friendship. Some even say things like "kawan macam ni patut tinggal je" etc etc......if it weren't for our 9 years of friendship, if we don't know each other enough, with people around us telling us "we're better off without each other", we would have stop being friends by now.

But that's not us.

We know each other really well, the good and the bad. We say harsh things, bad things, about/to each other....we use words that some people find it hard to accept even from friends....but this is who we are...we don't say nice things to each other, in fact, we are each other biggest critic....and we're all okay with this.

Our relationship rely solely on us being honest to each other and the moment we start to fake it, the moment we lie to each other just for the sake of jaga hati or for whatever reason that justify the action, as soon as someone starts to do this, then our relationship will crumble...because come on....everyone knows that we're not that great of a person, I mean, look at me...I have a lot of issues and one of it is for being an ignorant, Ayu is selfish, Ain doesn't bother much about things that doesn't interest her, Pikah is sarcastic and Nana, for now is too far...the point is we're not perfect...we don't even compliment each other, in fact, we argue a lot! If we can't even be honest to each other, I don't think anyone could stay sane being around each other. For now, we're our truest selves when we're around each other. Nobody feels like they need to conceal anything, or to act goody goody, no pressure whatsoever,  this level of comfort, for me, is true friendship.

Again, we always wonder what would happen if we're not friends

"hidup aku lagi baik laaa weh! Sebab kawan dengan korang la jadi macam ni,"

However, often times, we found ourselves saying

"Tu la weh, tak kira berapa ramai geng pun aku ada, aku selalu macam patah balik dekat korang,"

To my 60 year old selves, if you forget everything, know that at 27, you're surrounded by great people.

***

I promised myself to not re watch Reply 1988 until I completely heal from all those emotions/heart break I was forced to feel last year but with TVN rerunning the show, I watch it! haih #soweak #expectmoreemopost . On another note, Goblin concluded recently and though I am happy that Dong Wook and Gong Yoo finally get their well deserve recognition after his Gong Chan year or in Gong Yoo case, the gay coffee shop owner year, I can't say the same for Goblin. That ending, haih, don't even have energy to talk about it. For now, I'm just thankful that it bring back fame to two of my favourite actors.

Post a Comment