Assalamualaikum
Selamat Hari Raya everyone. Maaf Zahir dan Batin. Hope you have a blast. Of course, this is a scheduled post. By the time you read this, I'll be in Johor stuffing myself with Rendang and Lontong.
Every Ramadhan, muslim strive to make it better than their last Ramadhan. So was I. However, honestly speaking, this year Ramadhan, I don't feel spiritually good. I honestly think that last year is a better year.
I think hard about what changes between last year and this year that makes me left this Ramadhan not feeling content and with lots of regret. I would lie if I say that the period that I was sick, the first week of Ramadhan have no impact on the way I feel now. It does. For starter, I can't fast during those period and since I was in pain, it was so hard to even do the compulsory prayer let alone do Tarawih.
However, if I wanted to be completely honest, I know it did not started then. It started even well before Ramadhan. I've even admitted it once here. and yes ever since I realised that I've been slacking, I struggle to regain back my spiritual momentum. Doesn't help that I am such a procrastinator. It has been a roller coaster ride. One moment I could be spiritually content and the next minute I am not anymore. T-T
Now that I realise everyday, and days leading to Ramadhan is as important as Ramadhan itself, I have put together everyday to-do-list to make sure I will be prepared when next Ramadhan come (I really really really hope this is not my last). I extremely hope that I survive till then.
P/S: If I didn't post about the to-do-list, just assume I fail, again, guys. -______________-

Post a Comment