Assalamualaikum
Hours after this post was written (23rd Ramadhan), after I put everything into words, it sank in that my Ramadhan was really bad. I need something to boast my faith at that moment. I picked up the Quran. I stared at the words for quite some time...tried to decide what I wanted to read....
Flipped through the pages at the back. Recognised some words that I used to memorise back in secondary school. I've decided to read the last 10 surah. This time, I decided to read the meaning as well.....and seriously, Allah never fails to surprise me. Just when I thought that He had given up on me (I did some terrible things), He showed me the way, again. Oh Allah, to what do I owe this blessing? I do a lot of awful things, things that make me ashamed to even ask for your guidance let alone for your forgiveness, I would have given up on me too, I totally understand if that were the case, but Ya Allah, you showed me again how caring and merciful you are.
Picture source: Sinar Harian

Post a Comment