Assalamualaikum
I am back! I am done with my "gua"!
***
[A post I wrote last month]
Last week, Faiz asked for some money to fix my old phone so as I logged in to my online account. ok wait can we pause for a moment? He's fixing my old phone guys my old phone! My old phone with Japan pictures on it! and the shop he goes to only charge RM400! What kind of miracle is this? =)))) (Did I mentioned this was written a month ago? I did right? so sorry for confusing timelines. Everyone knows he fixed it already)
Back to the story, so I logged in to my online account and I was shocked! WHY. SO. MANY. ? Why am I seeing numberS? Is this even my account? Did I accidentally logged in to Emak's account again? nope. mine. but WHY SO MANY? trust me, if you have bank accounts with balances like mine, even RM50 more would make a whole lot difference. Who is this generous person who transferred money to the needy me? I checked and it was Farid! Farid? That never crossed my mind. So I whatsapped him
Me: Ape yang RMxxx.xx. Duit raya ke?
Farid: Duit internet tmbh duit raya la
Me: thank you thank youuuu
He gave me duit raya! My stingy younger brother, gave me duit raya. I was touched. So touched that I bragged about him to my friends. I was like "eh adik kite bagi duit raya...sweet kan?" My friends were so jealous of me. Wouldn't blame them though. The way I talked about him that day, you would have thought he's this super generous person who throws money into the street.
So once I reached home, I bragged about it to my family too.
So once I reached home, I bragged about it to my family too.
Me: Hari ni Farid bagi akak duit raya!
Dik Yah: Buat apa bagi akak duit raya? *muka tak puas hati*
Farid: Kenapa seronok sangat dapat duit raya?
Me: Ye la, duit raya kot! Orang bagi seronok la.
Farid: Tu kan duit akak
Me: huh?
Farid: Kan akak bagi pinjam duit raya bagi budak2 ni hari tu
My Money?
Why is he saying it's my money?
Did I lent him money?
DID I?
DIDDDD I??
I DID!
At kampung. Duit raya for him to give to our little cousins...since he's so xxxx didn't change to small notes beforehand.
Hence, the "duit raya" that he transferred is mine to begin with.
He did not give me extra money.
It's MINE.
Saya dengan ini, menarik semula segala pujian yang telah saya berikan kepada adik saya, Muhammad Farid. Sekian, terima kasih.
Post a Comment