Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

DON'T GENERALIZE

Friday, October 27, 2017


Assalamualaikum

"Alaaaaaa malasnya nak pergi pejabat kerajaan. Mesti lambat. System lambat. Staff pulak dah la lambat tak friendly pulak tu,"

Admit it. we're all guilty of this...me included =P However, the experience I had today with JPN staff was so good, I thought I put it here to serve as a reminder not to generalise. I can't judge the whole organisation based on how some of them behave. Each person is unique and different in their own way.


This morning, I went to register Abah's death with JPN. The Akak handling turns at the counter was so helpful. She doesn't get annoyed when she realised that I did not bring all the copies of the declaration of death letter from the hospital. She helped to photostat my ic when she realised it was raining outside. Every single staff that I met expressed their condolences it was heart warming. I did not expect to be consoled so when things happen unexpectedly, I was touched.

And Alhamdulillah their service was fast too. Everything were settled within an hour. So guys, not all government agencies are slow or rude. Don't generalize. but...having said all this, If you still feel the need to be angry, I guess, just be angry at that particular staff, not everyone. :P



Post a Comment