Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Taking advantage

Wednesday, November 1, 2017


Assalamualaikum

Recently, a commercial ad about one local product had gone viral due to it's suicidal content. In that commercial, one man received a letter saying that he is in critical stage because he's having these three diseases; High blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol. That man, now having lose hope on life, tried to hang himself before he was introduced to this one local medicine which's soooooo good, it magically healed that man. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

***

Regarding all this mujarab local products, sure berkesan products, my argument has always been; if their products are so good, why are they not sold in pharmacies? Why are they not used/recommended by doctors?

They claimed that they're helping people get better, help people heal. heh what a joke. What they're really doing is, they're taking advantage of desperate people, people who's sick, people who's willing to do anything to get better, these poor people.

I wanted to blame the ones who were tricked but I have to remember, these are all desperate people. Even the most sane of us, when we're desperate, we will try everything to get what we want, in this case, to be healthy.


Why I care so much?

My father was/almost become one of their victim. When it was confirm that all of abah's arteries were blocked, in his desperate time, he googled for local alternative, he looked for that sure berkesan product. He ordered it and he met up with this really young man the day he got discharged from IJN. I don't know the name of that product but it is some kind of liquid, that needs to be consumed trice daily, dosage I don't really remember I think one cup per intake? luckily, Emak was there. When she heard the word liquid, 3 times, she questioned that man.

"Eh pakcik ni ada masalah buah pinggang tau. Awak suruh dia minum benda ni tiga kali sehari?"
"Haah makcik kalau tiga kali sehari baru insyaallah berkesan,"
"Awak tau tak sakit buah pinggang ni macam mana? Dia dah tak boleh nak process air dalam badan sendiri tau. Kena dialisis,"
"Oh, macam tu ke? kalau macam tu dua kali sehari je lah"

-________________-

he doesn't even know what he's talking about why are these people allowed to sell health supplements??

Post a Comment