Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

First Impression

Wednesday, January 3, 2018


Assalamualaikum

Before 2017 ended, a lot of my friends has been posting this on their story,

"Put this on your story and let people reply what their first impression of you was.Post the responses with their names hidden,"

While replying them, I got curious about mine, so I joined the crowd too...okay if I were to be completely honest, curiosity was only a small part of it, I posted that because I wanted to hear people say good things about me. lol ='D I haven't heard that in a while now so I was....sort of....craving for compliment. #narcissistmoment


[WARNING: This point onward will be full with my narcissist moment so please don't proceed if you can't handle them]

So here are some of the replies I received:

"A bit scared sebab macam tak friendly,"
"You're so soft spoken,"
"Baiknya budak ni,"
"Timid and ayu,"
"PPA buddies,"
"So sweet,"
"Pandai,"
"Cantik,"
"Ayu la,"
"Rajin,"
"😱,"

Long story short, I don't crave for compliment anymore...haha!

but

my first impression must differ a lot from my actual personality because a lot of those first impressions were followed with,

"once known she is strong,"
"lepas tu tak,"
"tapi deceiving sebenarnya muka kau ni,"

way to pull me back to earth. -____-"

Post a Comment