Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

WHO'S BETTER?

Thursday, November 22, 2018


Assalamualaikum

One of my friend ask this on her insta story; (PFB her exact words and questions),

A; seorang manusia yang baik hati. Suka menolong orang susah, seorang pekerja yg amanah, seorang anak yg patuh ibubapa, suka menderma...kira nya baiklah semuanya... Tapiiiiii...A ni tak solat, tak tutup aurat....

B; Seorang yang tak pernah tinggal solat....solat pun tak lambat.....mengaji....tutup aurat sempurna..suka solat dekat masjid...Tapi, kuat mengumpat, kuat bergossip, suka iri hati dgn org...kedekut...suka lawan ckp mak ayah...dan lain2 yang tak berapa baik perangainya.

Siapa lagi baik? siapa masuk syurga siapa masuk neraka? 


Several years ago, after I watched "Sama tapi tak serupa" played by Fasha Sandha, I asked exactly the same question. Who is better? However, with the way the story was told, I was convinced that the character played by Fasha was better. She's A. Her character had good ending, so as per TV logic, A must be better than B.

Those were the days when I would believed everything they told on TV. -_-"

[Side track] - I once believe that people really die in real life when they die on TV.... and Emak had to sit me down and explain what acting means. She's like, "ni semua berlakon je, diorang tak mati pun," and I was like, "berlakon? apa tu? maksudnya *insert character name* tak mati? Habis tu kenape diorang ni semua nangis nangis?" and my mom was like, "tak. dalam cerita ni dia mati tapi dalam real life die hidup lagi," and I was like, "huh? mati ke tak ni? " -__________________-"

[Back on track] - So, who do you think is better? A or B?



























My opinion:

I think that no one is better than the other. I wouldn't even define them as "sama tapi tak serupa,". Both are in different stages in life going through different kind of challenges. A is having problem spiritually and B has a problem of practicing what she/he believes in. Personally, I rather not crack my head thinking about who's better. That's not important anyway. What's most important is our ending; Whether we die with God's blessing. Both A and B have the potential to get good ending. I guess, at the end of the day, tak kisah la kita ni baik ke tak baik ke, solat ke tak solat ke, suka mengumpat ke tak suka mengumpat ke, kite kene selalu berdoa. Both for us and for others. Pray that God will guide you & everyone, Pray that he'll only gives the best to you and to everyone, Pray that he'll protect you & everyone, always. Then barulah semua orang akan dapat ending yang best, kan?

So peeps, don't care so much about labels; you do you, and keep praying :)

P/S: This is the reason why I always get low marks for karangan...tak reti menjawab soalan. :P

Post a Comment