Assalamualaikum
How to be consistent?
Sis, I pun musykil juga sis.
Especially those people on social media that seems like they have it all together, how? How can someone live life with such consistency, how can they not fall? How can they don't have lazy moments? and if they do, how is it possible for them to get back up so effortlessly?
While they are doing that, you have someone like me, who promise myself I should go for that morning jog every day but never went. Me, someone who wrote countless of to-do-list but never get anything done. Me, who promise to blog 3 times a week but never seems to meet the deadlines.
How to keep a habit?
If you're looking for an answer here, sorry to disappoint, sis pun tak tau T-T.
What I do know and will keep doing though, is asking the question, "how to keep a habit?" This is how I see it; as long as I still ask the question, I haven't give up on myself, I haven't give up on trying to live a better life, I still make the effort, who knows, one day, I might succeed.
May God make it easy for you and for me. <3

Post a Comment