I should have said more.
The thing is, I am bad at expressing my true emotions. People often misjudge me because of the way I act or react.
How should I put this? Okay.
Let say, I did something bad to someone and I felt sooooo guilty about it, I akan start marah, buat muka or duduk senyap je because I was angry with myself. Normally not because of the bad thing that I’ve done but because I knew I was wrong but I didn’t say sorry. Yes. It’s hard for me to say I’m sorry. Lepas tu nanti, orang tadi tu ingat I marah dekat dia padahal bukan.
I have no one to blame but myself actually. I am excellent when it comes to picking up signals, reading body language, detecting lies and reading micro expression. Or so I think. And I keep thinking everyone is the same. That’s why I keep throwing signals instead of talking/confronting because I expect them to be good at it too. Guess what athirah. People are different from one another. Hantarlah signal dekat orang yang memang tak sensitif langsung pasal signal-signal ni, memang takkan faham lah dia. Lepas tu makan hati sorang-sorang. Padan muka.
So from now on, I should try to speak my mind more often. Supaya tak sakit hati sendiri.
Every random little things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Post a Comment